Thursday 1 December 2011

Mishas Blog

I have now been working full time for think for just under a month and have already learnt so much. I have been given the role of online sales consultant which involves marketing houses on portals on the internet opposed to the original style of estate agency.
When interacting with customers I am solely conversing with them over the phone and email so I find it very important to start a solid rapport with my client from the word go. I have always been a person who enjoys being social and interacting with the public so this job is proving just right for me.  I am really enjoying the challenges I have had to face over the last month and look forward to help building this side of the business into a strong and successful way of selling property.
Im really grateful to have the opportunity I have been give and enjoy working with my colleagues very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment